There is always a reason to throw a Party but organizing a good one might be a bit tricky. To put you at ease to plan a successful event we can help by offering a unique experience of outdoor roasts, professional and friendly service delivered by experienced members of our team.
The London Hog Roast Company would like each event to leave you with memories full of good times.
CORPORATE GOLDEN HOG ROAST PACKAGE
- Whole British Free Range Hog
- Freshly Baked Soft White Bread Rolls
- Beautiful Golden Roast Crackling
- A Secret Marinade Sauce
- Homemade Apple Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes with rosemary and garlic
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Classic Green Salad
- 1 Chef's + Assistant to cook, carve and serve (from roast machine)
PRICES WITHOUT CHINA:
up to 100 Guest - £1295.00 / £12.95 pp
up to 130 Guest - £1395.00 / £10.73 pp
up to 160 Guest - £1495.00 / £9.34 pp
up to 200 Guest - £1650.00 / £8.25 pp
Should you wish to add China plates & Crockery this will cost - £ 2.50 pp
Strong Disposable Crockery - £ 0.35 pp
OUR TERMS ON CORPORATE PACKAGES:
- We do require a 3 x 3 meter space for our gazebo to set up with.
- We will arrive and need access to your venue with power 7 hours prior to serving time
- We do not take any leftovers with us. All leftovers will be placed in bowls and dishes provided by customer.
- We serve up to 1 hour after roasting.
- To secure your event you will be required to make a payment of 25%. This can be paid to us via online banking or cheque. Ten days before your corporate event we will confirm all arrangements again and you will need to pay the outstanding balance.
- We require 30 days notice for cancellation of any activities to avoid incurring the full cost of the booked event.
- Our roast machines are designed to access 99% of all venues. Please state at the time of making a booking if there are any obstacles ; so that we can take an appropriate steps in accordance to the situation.
- We can do the roasting in and outdoors too ensure the accuracy of the equipment please state the kind of event you would like to have at the time of making a booking.
- Cost of £1.50 per mile applies outside 30 mile radius
- The customer is responsible for the parking & congestion charges costs during the event.